Wednesday 7 May 2014

Pure Fiji: Nourishing Exotic Oil

I have been using this product for a while now and while thinking of what I would include on my blog next I figured this little gem was worth a mention. It is the Pure Fiji nourishing exotic oil which I purchased on their website, it comes in two sizes the larger 235ml bottle for $39.95 and the travel size 90ml for $14.95. It also comes in a range of infusions I love fruity scents so my favourites are the mango and pineapple. The great thing about this product is the smell is strong and lingers, my train of thought is I want a scent to be powerful and last a while. 




This products oils are designed to hydrate the skin and nourish so it acts like a body butter but because it's an oil it feels a little more indulgent. This product does turn solid if it is cold so you may find you need to put it in a bucket of water just to heat it up a little bit which feels great when you use it. The oils used in it can also help nourish your hair what I do is put it on the ends of my hair before bed then when I wake up shampoo and condition it out of my hair. This leaves your hair smelling awesome and taking care of it is important if like me you regularly style it with heat and bleach it. 

I have been loving this product and their website regularly has discount codes emailed to you and they ship quickly so I definitely recommend you check it out and maybe start with the travel size if you aren't to sure. 
I love pure fiji and you can check out my review of their sugar scrub by clicking here
Have you ever tried anything from the Pure Fiji range and if so i'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below so feel free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment