Sunday 6 April 2014

Body Shop: Limited Edition Jumbo Shower Gel

I think anything limited edition already sounds a little more tempting knowing the prospect that it won't be around for long, it's hard not to take advantage of the opportunity and buy it. The Body Shop has realsed jumbo editions of their shower gels and body butters, I already have a body butter from Pure Fiji I enjoy using but I do love The Body Shop shower gels. The great thing about these is they are only $19.95 for a 750ml bottle which is awesome value for money in comparison to the smaller shower gels they offer. The one I purchased was the satsuma scent which is also a special edition, this is my favorite scent because it's an orange citrus scent. I love anything orange as you can tell it's not the only body shop product I have purchased in this scent. My review for the satsuma eau de toilette is here if you would like to check it out. 





The smell is beautiful and lingers for a little while but not as long as I would like, to be honest. However I still do love how big they are and cheap especially for the body shop as I find some things they sell are a little on the pricey side. 
Overall I would reccomend this product and to give this scent a go, I'd love to know what scents in The Body Shop you have tried and what you think. 
Thanks for reading and feel free to comment below =] 

No comments:

Post a Comment