Friday 25 April 2014

A Product Review: TGA Professional Frizz-Out Leave In Smoother

I was recently at a hair discount shop buying new shampoo when I thought it was time to try another product that you can apply to dry hair which claims to repair it. I have tried a few with varying results but nothing too impressive that I would buy again. 
The gentleman behind the counter recommended this to me, he used to be a hair dresser himself and said this was good and could also be used as anti frizz. I find my hair is only frizzy the day after washing it so i've never really looked for anti frizz items. 



This product was $18.95 for a 150ml tube which claims it seals, moisturises, repairs and protects your hair. I don't do much research when buying a new product I tend to just buy it and see what I think then read what other people thought as well once i'v'e made my mind up. This brand is interesting because I had never heard of it when I bought it and can't find anything on it. I looked it up and couldn't see anything about the brand or other products they sell. Which was disappointing because i've been adoring this leave in smoother so much I would buy it again and it's the main product i've been using. 

It is so worth the cost and you only need a tiny amount which you can rub into your hands then run them through your hair. It says you can apply it to dry or towel dried hair. I already have a few things I use in wet hair so i've only applied it to my hair when it's dry. I use it twice a day, once at night and once during the day. I am so happy with the results as my hair feels really soft and looks a lot healthy. Also after a wash and dry this gets rid of frizz straight away which is an awesome bonus. If I am straightening my hair I use this before straightening as it protects your hair from the damages of heat styling as well. I also apply before bed just to keep my hair fresh and look after it for all the hell I put it through.
Overall this product is amazing and i've been loving it! I would love to know your thoughts or if you know more about this mysterious brand as i'd love to see what else they have to offer. 
So as always feel free to comment below :) 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good, anything that combats frizz will always get my attention!

    http://whatjessdoesnext.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zoey I nominated you for a Liebster blog award, the details are on my page :)
    http://whatjessdoesnext.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/after-day-or-two-away-from-blog-i-was.html

    ReplyDelete