Monday 10 March 2014

Redken All Soft Heavy Cream


Hey all, 

So I recently got my hair done and by that I mean my regrowth, I find it's the time my hair looks the best but because I bleach it I always feel bad about the damage it does to my hair. I've been making a conscious effort to condition my hair and been trying a few different treatments to see what results I get. 


Here is a picture of the lovely product :) 

I have only used Redken products once or twice before but it's a reliable brand so I thought why not give this treatment a go. It can be difficult to actually choose a treatment because there are so many different options available but this one looked like it would do the trick. Out of the various hair treatment products I have been trying I was most impressed with this ones results. There is also a shampoo and conditioner in the all soft range which I haven't tried yet but after using this I would be pretty keen to give it a go. This one comes in a 250ML tub, on the tub it recommends you leave in for 5-15 minutes. With these kinds of products I like to use them for the maximum amount of time it suggests, it can be boring waiting to wash it out but I found the results of this one were noticeable and instant. I have used it in the past three washes and my hair is much softer and less dry which is what this product promises to achieve. I highly recommend to give this one a go if you have dry hair and especially if you, like myself bleach your hair. 

I think it's important to change what conditioning treatments you use in your hair so you can compare and also stop your hair from getting used to the treatment. I would love to hear what hair conditioning treatments you use on your hair and what you thought of this product if you have used it.
Thanks for reading and feel free to comment below :) 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment