Wednesday 5 February 2014

My summer favourite: Pure Fiji Sugar Rub

As summer has nearly left Australia I thought I would include a post about of one of my favourite products i've used over the summer. I came across the pure fiji range when I treated myself to a massage and they used some pure fiji products on me. It smells divine which is what initially attracted me, after my massage I noticed they had it for sale so I thought why not. You can also buy anything from their website which posts free if you spend more then $109 and they post it out pretty quick which is always a bonus. 



(Here is a pic  I took of my Pure Fiji Sugar Rub)


The sugar scrub is my favourite out of the pure fiji collection mainly because of the feeling you get after using it. It's $49.95 and comes in a 457ml tub, it is on the more pricey side but is definitely worth it when you compare it to the other exfoliators out there. The purpose of this is to exfoliate but it also moisturises your skin because of its added coconut oil, you feel this after washing it off. 

I recommend turning the water off when applying this so your skin is wet but you have the chance to apply it without the water washing it away. Once you've given yourself a good scrub and wash it off it feels like the first time you've showered in ages. It sounds cheesy but it's the best way I can describe the feeling this product has. This product has the texture of sugar and is pretty powerful so how often you use it really depends on your skin mine is sensitive so I use it once a week.

The fragrance in the picture is island bliss, I wasn't a huge fan of this scent but is worth a go. My favourite scent is mango, the great thing I find with this product is the scent lingers and is beautiful. It's my way of pampering myself at home more often rather then needing to go out to a spa, it also works great to exfoliate your feet if you ever want to give yourself an at home pedicure. 

Thanks for reading, I would love to know your thoughts on this product & what your favourite product over the summer is :) 
Feel free to comment below. 

1 comment: